Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fit-Over-40-Club-Review

Hi Jon,

Just a short update on where I am.
Quick refresher, I am 46 years old, father of three, have suffered from high blood pressure/ hypertension and a high cholesterol count of 320 for years. I have been searching for a program that could help me with my health problem and I have tried many different ones that did not work for me. And them one day I stumbled upon your program. At the time of my bad health, I weighed in at 255 lbs, and I am 6’1” tall, carrying the majority of the weight from the waist up.

After the last visit to see my doctor he told me that I need to change my life style and that I would be on medications for the rest of my life. I would probably be disabled for the rest of my life. I purchased your e-book in January 2008, and started trying to implement your suggestions to improve the quality of my physical life. I am a Christian so I was not and am not worried about my spiritual condition. Reading your personal success story, along with the stories of others helped inspire me to commit to an exercise regimen that is truly changing my life.
I am currently at 195 lbs, 46”-48” chest, 33”-34” waist, 17” neck. I am still working out daily, but am primarily doing cardio. I am up to 2.5 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill.
I had my cholesterol measured and it is now down to 195 and my blood pressure is under control a couple of weeks ago with half of the medications I was on.
All thanks to your program!!!


I give all my credit to God, and thank you for having the fortitude to develop your books suggesting diet and fitness programs. I honestly do not think I would have started and continued without encouragement from you and Tom.

Your friend and client,

Ken Lasch, Schenectady NY

For more information please go to: "Click Here for more Information"

Press Release: The Secret To Really Having A “Body For Life”...

No comments: